Fundraising is an integral part of Merseyside Society for Deaf People. We need your support to raise much needed funds to help us continue with the great work and services that we provide.
Here are just a few ways in which you can get involved
- Nominate us as a Charity partner - at your workplace
- Organise a quiz night
- Hold a car boot sale
- Organise a raffle
- Have a cake sale
- Dress down/non uniform days
- Arrange social events - fun day, dinner party, afternoon tea or coffee morning
- Take part in a sponsored event - bike ride, run, swimmathon, triathlon, walk, parachute jump.
If you want to organise any of the above or have any other ideas for how you can support us, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0151 228 0888